Cedar Wood Recruitment is looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor with an eye for detail
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a housekeeping supervisor position in a similar standard hotel/lodge.
- Polite, friendly and organised person with a strong personality that can think on their feet.
- Individual must have an eye for detail.
- Well spoken and well presented individual.
- Strong leader who have been in charge of employees before.
- Must have grade 12 and be computer literate.
- Formal hospitality degree/diploma preferable.
- Opera system knowledge preferable.
- Train and motivate and manage all housekeeping staff.
- Assist with queries and guest’s complaints.
- Maintain and implement procedure to ensure the cleanliness of all areas of the hotel including outside areas, rooms and public areas.
- Daily meetings and handovers with staffStaff rostering.
- Do monthly stock takes.
Job ref: 1027