Cedar Wood recruitment has an Exciting new Personal Assistant position available for a stunning property in KZN
Core Competencies of the Job:
- Basic Knowledge or willingness to Learn reservations for 2 Holiday Apartments
- Assisting with caring for the owners 4-legged children.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments,
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Tact and diplomacy
- Must Love Dogs / Animals
- Preferably a non-smoker
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
- Must have a drivers licence.
- Proficient in EXCEL
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent Administrative skills
- Happy to live in a Game Reserve
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required
- Understands the role of a Personal Assistant
Salary R5’000.00 – R6’000.00
Package – Live in: inclusive of Accommodation, Meals, Lights & Water, DSTV, Maid Service and Laundry Service, Uniforms annually, Transport to and from work.
Cycle – 3 weeks on and 1 week off/month
Job ref 1032