Assistant Lodge Manager required for a game lodge in the Limpopo province R12,000 to R13,500, plus accommodation, meals, medical aid and provident fund.
Our client in the Waterberg is looking for a professional Assistant Lodge Manager. The Assistant Lodge Manager, with previous experience in a high-end service delivery environment, will assist the Lodge Manager and General Manager in creating a high standard and welcoming environment for the property’s guest.
Key areas of focus will be:
- Ensuring a high standard of service through all service areas (F&B, hosting, Housekeeping, etc)
- Manage and oversee daily administrational matters (orders, Health and Safety, timesheets and rosters etc) and lodge staff. Basic knowledge of HR matters and procedures required.
- Hosting guests and ensuring that their stay meets both the guests and company’s expectation.
- Maintain the smooth operation of the Lodge, its facilities, infrastructure, services and functions
- Daily and Monthly stocktake and inventory control.
- Communicate and report to Lodge and General Manager and submit monthly reports.
- Assist with gardens, landscaping, maintenance, general operations.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and service providers.
- Coordinate and manage large groups, logistics and activities.
The Assistant Lodge Manager should have a positive out-going personality and should be guest orientated and service minded, with a strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure. The successful candidate should have a strong eye for detail and should be an all-rounder, capable of fitting in where necessary to ensure the operation runs smoothly and efficiently.
Hospitality / Tourism Diploma or similar (eg. Hotel / Lodge Management related qualification)
Fluency in English (with Afrikaans being beneficial)
Minimum of two to four years in similar position.
Must have Drivers Licence (beneficial having PDP)
Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
Please forward CV’s to email@example.com
|Job Category||Lodge Management|