Cedar Wood Recruitment has a wonderful position available at a premier Eastern Cape Game Reserve has a vacancy for a Senior Accounts Executive :
Applicants must have the following:
- tertiary qualification in accounting or bookkeeping practices
- At least 5 years of experience in corporate accounts department
- Unquestionable integrity and a diligent and methodical work ethic
- A willingness to work in the bush in an extremely demanding but comparatively remote environment.
- An ability to multi-task and integrate into a dynamic team.
In addition, applicants must be proficient in the following :
- Pastel or preferably Xero accounting packages – all aspects from inputting and advanced reporting.
- Ability to compile and submit monthly VAT returns
- Compilation of management accounts and trial balance
- Payroll with all accompanying UIF, SDL, PAYE compilation and submissions
- CIPC secretarial compliance and annual returns.
- Advanced mastery of MS Word and excel.
If you do not have the above qualifications, please do not apply.
Package includes housing, electricity etc, company co-contribution to provident funds and a very competitive salary to the right candidate.
Start date: November 2020
If you tick all the boxes please email me your CV along with Written Reference Letters from your previous employers